is sick.. hayz.. sipon sipon go away! http://plurk.com/p/3yd7l6
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
says i can go the DISTANCE.. all i need is to take one step at a time.. and a little courage.. plus some confidence.. ALL PRAISES BE TO GOD!
i can go the DISTANCE.. all i need is to take one step at a time.. and a little courage.. plus some confidence.. ALL PRAISES BE TO GOD!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
just found out some of my multiply "mommy friends" deleted me on their FB list..so sad..pero ok lang. i think we're not friends talaga..
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
February 13, 2010 11am
Immaculate Conception Parish, Damar Village, Sgt. Rivera QC Reception: Liyimen Restaurant
Banawe Avenue, QC
Location: Immaculate Conception Parish, Damar Village, Sgt. Rivera
We got lucky to be asked as one of Raiv’s godmother.. Church: St. Michael Parish, Canlubang, Laguna
Reception: Austria’s Residence Used 50mm and kitlens.. so lucky enough that the sun shone so bright…
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
will try to detach from the ONLINE WORLD. there are things that bothers me. but i shouldn't be bothered.One GOAL.REVIEW mode!Ciao! Good morning..
architecture turned into enjoyment and participation.
instead of contemplating the void of the guggenheim museum’s central space, JDS architects have proposed an experience which sees a trampoline net spiraling down the institution’s rotunda. this idea plays on frank lloyd wright’s original scenography for the guggenheim in which he envisioned patrons visiting the exhibition from the top, downwards.
In the interest of cooling down the National Warming brought about by the heating of election fever, here’s a blast of frigid humor! (Ok, I’m hitting everyone to be fair).
1) Villar Rocky Road special—Crunchy, Creamy, Cool, Can’t-have-enough with Caramel (or also known as C5). Best served with extenders, toppings and ‘insertions’
2) Bro Eddie Heavenly Sundae— Recipe was reportedly ‘revealed’ from Above! Or maybe concocted out of his head. Divine taste. Salamat Lord!
3) Noy Corymel flavor with Mallows—Nothing new here. In fact, it’s an old mom and pop recipe which has been passed on from one generation to the next. It has wide appeal as long as you go slow on the Kris toppings.
4) Gibo Gloria crunch— Crunched and crushed to smithereens with a strong after taste of Wicked Gloria’s 9 year recipe of DARK concoctions! Gloria’s flavor seems too overpowering that’s why it is not as sellable as other flavors.
5) JC Delos Reyes Better than Sex Chocolate fudge—Orgasmic to the palate. Once you buy it, you will not want to have sex or support the RH bill ever again.
6) Gordon pie ice cream—Bloody red crossed cherries sprinkled with Mashed and marinated Delicious Aratilles (MMDA). It is naturally rated by Gordon himself as ‘the best’. But please check expiration date. It might have been more appealing at an earlier time.
7) Nicky Perlas Swirl— Nothing synthetic here. Experimental flavor with pure ingredients, but sadly, no distinct taste!
8) ERAP (behind) Bar—An old, discontinued, discredited flavor left in the freezer too long and has lost much of its appeal. It also doesn’t seem to thaw out well to be served properly.
9) Jamby Super Special— Tart-tasting. An obscure flavor. If you want this with another scoop of a different flavor, please be warned that it does not go at all with Villar’s Rocky Road.