says happy new year!!! http://plurk.com/p/376y6q
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I have been seeing lots of bloggings about this planner, and later today i bumped into Razielle’s blog site and have a clearer idea about the Contest.
The CONTEST will run for 12 days…
- When she asks how she looks, shrug and say “could be better.” This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.
- Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really hard until she cries (this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are).
- Once a month, sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs; they love to be roughed up.
- Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she’s sleeping. If she is, say “you better be.” Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.
- When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.
- Recognize the small things, as they usually mean the most. Then when she’s sleeping, steal all her small things and break them, because jewelry is for pussies.
- If you’re talking to another girl, make sure she’s looking. When she is, stare into her eyes, mouth the words “F**K you” and grab the other girl’s ass. Girls love competition.
- Tell her you’re taking her out to dinner. Drive for mile so she thinks it’s going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset, tell her you were just kidding and now you’re really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that, lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear “…because I can.”
- Introduce her to your friends as “some chick.” Women love those special nicknames.
- Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.
- Warm her up when she’s cold…and not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say “if you don’t stop complaining about the cold right now, you’re going to be complaining about a black eye.” The best way to get warm is with fear.
- Take her to a party. When you get there, she’ll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party is dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you all night.
- Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny…why shouldn’t girls?
- Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she’s fast asleep, wait 10 minutes, then jump up and scream in her ear. Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things (like playing football manager).
- Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
- If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self-confidence, then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
- Every time you’re in her house, steal one of her shoes, earrings or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way, she’ll go crazy.
- Take her out to dinner. Right when she’s about to order, interrupt and say “no, she’s not hungry.” Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
- Look her in the eyes and smile. Then punch her in the face. Girls love a spontaneous guy.
- Give her one of your t-shirts, and make sure it has your smell on it (but not a sexy cologne smell…a bad smell. You know what I’m talking about).
- When it’s raining, keep asking her if she’s crying. She’ll say “no, it’s just the rain.” Ten minutes later, turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying. Girls like a tough man.
- Titty twisters and plenty of them.
- If you’re listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she’ll think you’re mysterious.
- Remember her birthday, but don’t get her anything. Teach her that material objects aren’t important. The only thing that’s important is that she keeps you happy, and your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.
- When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then, next time you know she’s coming over on a trash day, leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can.
- If she’s mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call that you’re going to tell her a special surprise. Now she’ll be really excited, then don’t call.
- Find the stuffed animal she cherishes the most and let your dog play with. This will show her you care about animals, and every woman loves that.
- Two words…Dutch oven.
- When you take her to a movie have her go into the theater while you go to the bathroom, but dont go back to the movie she went to, go to a different one. After the movie, find her in the hall and blame her for moving theaters on you.
- Take her out on plenty of “dates” girls love going to things like basketball games, football games, WWE matches, and strip clubs. They also like to pay on dates, never take your wallet or she will feel as if she can’t take care of you .
- When you go out on your date be sure to park your car so that she has to step into puddles and snow banks. Girls like to keep their shoes clean and there is no better way to clean shoes than with water.
- When showering with a girl, be sure to pee on her. This shows that you are comfortable around her and girls love a comfortable man.
- If you are walking anywhere with your girl and she starts to complain about sore feet, advise her to take off her heels and walk barefoot. When she does, jump on her feet repeatedly, this will keep her nimble and quick on her toes. Women love that.
- Sex is a race to the orgasm and no woman likes a loser.
Monday, December 21, 2009
di mo kailangang maging bastos sa taong itinuring kang anak..kapamilya..lalo't higit na pinahalagahan ka kahit di ka kadugong talaga..i hope things will be better for you when the time you becomes a mother.. i believe what you give is what you will get in return.. panahon ng kapaskuhan.. let the Christmas spirit be in your heart naman..
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
RT @iloveMelaSon: http://www.facebook.com/pages/iloveMelaSon/186931621101?ref=mf complete videos of MELASON DATE here [tnx po sa uplaoad …